Basic Excel Tutorials 5 Articles
Basic excel tutorials, tricks, and tips. Start as a newbie and work up to a pro. In addition, you gain access to our pro network of users. Each basic excel tutorial is designed to be easy to follow and educational.
- Find & Select
- Find & Replace
- Data Filtering – Single and Multiple Filters in Excel
- Calculate Compound Annual Growth Rate
- Calculate Annual Growth Rate
Excel Functions 5 Articles
We cover the most popular and useful excel functions. We try and cover all of the functions and show how to use them effectively. Many of the tutorials come with downloadable files. Therefore, it is easy to learn from expert examples. As a result, the learning curve for this area should be small.
- Countif Function in Excel – Single Criteria
- Countifs Function in Excel – Multiple Criteria
- Vlookup Function – Advanced with calculations
- Sumproduct Function in Excel – Multiple Arrays
- Dsum Function in Excel
Excel Data Analysis 2 Articles
Excel Data Analysis is the primary reason for using the software to begin with. If you can't understand your data, then your whole spreadsheet is useless. Learn how to use features in excel to dissect data. Also, learn how to master Pivot tables and other charting options.
VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) 0 Articles
VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) is programming language that is used in several Microsoft products. We have a beginners course to teach you how create scripts of your own.